For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Advanced Monitors Corporation policy and practice is to not sell Personal Data to third parties and will not discriminate against any user for exercising rights under the CCPA.
The exercise of rights under the CCPA apply to California residents.
For purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), when processing the personal data of EU citizens or residents Advanced Monitors Corporation policy and practice is to not sell Personal Data to third parties and will not discriminate against any user for exercising rights under the GDPR.
Concerning all others, Advanced Monitors Corporation policy and practice is still to not sell Personal Data to third parties.
1. Information We Collect
- Pages you have visited (for example, whether you look at support forums, or product information);
- Information transmitted by the device used to access the sites (technical information such as operating system, device identifier, IP address, language and country of origin, etc.);
- Any information that you post or submit (for example, where you request more information, register for an event, or post information or a request in forums on the sites); and,
- If you have or register for an admon.com account, Advanced Monitors Corporation will also connect this information with your saved account profile.
Advanced Monitors Corporation makes available online tools such as design tools, mobile applications, and social computing environments (“Tools”). Such Tools may be accompanied by separate or additional terms, and may use information that you provide to deliver their services or functionality. Unless otherwise specified, when you download or use Tools, Advanced Monitors Corporation may collect, use, transfer, and store the same types and categories of data and information that we do on the sites.
2. How We Use Your Information
Advanced Monitors Corporation uses the information it collects for the following business purposes:
- Personalize your experience on Advanced Monitors Corporation sites by presenting products, marketing messages, offers, and content tailored to you;
- Complete and fulfill purchases of products and services requested by you;
- Respond to inquiries made by you;
- Send you marketing communications related to Advanced Monitors Corporation and selected third parties;
- Identify usage trends, conduct and perform marketing analysis, and data analysis;
- Support crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, compliance audits, and security;
- Connect information you provide to Advanced Monitors Corporation with other information from you or about you; and
- Confirm compliance with the terms governing the use of Advanced Monitors Corporation sites.
We may provide you with additional information regarding the business purpose for which we use your data when you enter your Personal Data in a particular site, online form, or Tool.
Advanced Monitors Corporation processes Personal Data on the following grounds or basis: your consent (which, where applicable, may be withdrawn at any time); the performance of a contract with you or pre-contractual steps for a contract with you; compliance with our legal obligations; legitimate interests pursued by Advanced Monitors Corporation or third parties to whom we transfer the Personal Data; and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws.
3. International Transfers
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- Advanced Monitors Corporation shares information about shipping address and preferences in order to fulfill your order and deliver items to you;
- We share information, including analytics and about how and when users visit our sites, in order to improve or personalize the content and services offered to you, or to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- We share information as needed to respond to your requests, for example for more information or for support or customer service;
- We share information related to admon.com purchases, including payment and transaction information, with payment services providers in order to secure and process payments, exchanges, or refunds (which permits us to offer credit card and other payment options); and
- In connection with a proposed or actual corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation, sale or restructuring, Advanced Monitors Corporation reserves the right to share information and Personal Data with prospective parties to the transaction, typically under confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements with those parties.
5. Marketing Preferences
When you register for an online account with Advanced Monitors Corporation, visit our sites or online store, subscribe to a newsletter, register to attend an event, or enter a contest, drawing, or other promotion, you may receive marketing communications from Advanced Monitors Corporation. You may unsubscribe from those marketing communications at any time, using your account preferences (if registered) or our Information Request Form.
Even if you choose not to receive some marketing emails from us, you will still receive our transactional emails, such as messages related to your orders, updates or notifications about hardware, software or other products you have purchased from us, or information about your account.
No Cookies on our site are ever used to collect or track personal information, nor with 3rd party visitor analytics reporting tools like Google or Bing.
7. Your Personal Data Rights
Under applicable data privacy laws and depending upon our use or basis for processing, you have specific rights regarding your Personal Data, which may include the right to:
- Request information regarding your Personal Data, including the categories of Personal Data collected about you and categories of sources from which the Personal Data was collected;
- Request the business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Data and the categories of third parties with whom we may share that information;
- Request that Advanced Monitors Corporation correct, delete, or provide you a copy of your Personal Data;
- Object to or restrict Advanced Monitors Corporation’s processing of your Personal Data; and
- Contact or lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority of your country if you have concerns about Advanced Monitors Corporation’s use of your Personal Data.
Requests regarding your Personal Data may be submitted to Advanced Monitors Corporation using our Information Request Form. In order to process your request, Advanced Monitors Corporation may need to verify your identity; applicable law may also permit or require Advanced Monitors Corporation to retain information about you for specific purposes, such as to demonstrate compliance or to complete store transactions.
8. Social Media Platforms, Forums, and Public Areas
9. Data Security and Retention
Advanced Monitors Corporation cares about the security of your Personal Data, and we use a variety of administrative and technical measures to help protect it, including commercially available security technologies such as secure servers, firewalls, and encryption. It is your responsibility to safeguard any password, user ID, and other Personal Data while using our sites. Regardless of protective efforts, transmissions over the Internet are never guaranteed to be entirely secure or error-free.
10. Protection of Children
Advanced Monitors Corporation sites are not primarily intended for children, and Advanced Monitors Corporation does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children without obtaining parental consent where it is required by law. If you believe that we may have collected Personal Data from someone under the applicable age of consent without obtaining parental consent, please let us know using our Information Request Form and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue.