Tele-View Small Animal USB Video Gastroscope
The Tele-View USB Video Gastroscope for small animals makes endoscopy ‘simple and easy.’ These endoscopes are ‘plug and play’ and work with Windows computers, laptops and tablets as well as Android devices! Simply install the software and attach the scope’s USB plug to the computer or tablet and you are ‘ready to go!’. You don’t need all the bulky traditional equipment found in legacy endoscope systems. Also, you don’t need a separate room or area to do endoscopy as it can now be done in your existing surgical/treatment area. These endoscopes are great for the general veterinary practice as you don’t have to send your patients to the specialists. Keep the patient and treatment in your practice!
These endoscopes utilizes a high resolution sensor and super bright LED lights that give excellent clarity and illumination. As mentioned above, you don’t need a Processor or Video Processor to run these scopes. Also, these scopes are very robust and durable with no fibers to break! The scope only weighs 2 lbs (1 kilo) and can be easily moved from one area to another. It is perfect for clinics that don’t have the extra space for a large rack mounted system or for multiple-location clinics.
AMC sells optional air-water and air-water-suction pumps for automatic insufflation and irrigation. However, if you prefer to do this manually, we include a Biopsy Channel connector that lets you irrigate and insufflate manually. The software is included at no charge and the high resolution images and video can be saved to the computer’s hard drive. From there, they can be attached to the patient record or sent to the client by e-mail, Dropbox or Google Drive.
Tele-View Air-Water Pump
Tele-View Air-Water-Suction Pump with External Filter
The Tele-View USB Gastroscope comes in several lengths and diameters. The small animal models and sizes are as follows:
- TV-570SC: 1.0m x 8.7mm diameter with suction connector: Excellent for cats to medium size dogs.
- TV-573SC: 1.5m x 8.7mm diameter with suction connector: Excellent for cats to large size dogs.
Now you can quickly and easily offer endoscopic procedures for your clients!
- ‘Plug & Play’ Endoscopy
- High Resolution with Super Bright LED’s
- Display on Computers, Laptops, Tablets & Android Devices
- Air, Water & Working Channels
- No Processor or Light Processor Needed
- Easily Record Video to Hard Drive
- Available in 1.0m, 1.5m, and 3.0m Lengths (Custom Lengths Available)
- Weighs only 2lbs. (1 kilo)
- Assembled and Serviced in the US
- Quick and Easy Endoscopy
- Low Cost
- No Processor, Light Processor, Monitor or Rack Needed
- More Robust and Durable Than Fiber Scopes
- Don’t Need a Dedicated Endoscopy Area
- No Need to Refer Patient to Specialists